Tuesday

'Cloud 10'


Don't mistake by seeing the title..I want to share an incident which happened during my unforgettable 10th standard(2003).

Prologue: I loved a girl in 6th standard(don't want to name her here). I proposed her just because i made a bet with my friend, which i won so easily:). She studied with me in 6th and later on due to various reasons she moved to another school(one reason was that her mother,our teachers and almost the entire school came to know about our affair:)). Then i met her after two long years during science fair at Christ Nagar,Kowdiar. So it all started again. But we used to see or talk just once in an year i.e during science fair only. It wasn't a very serious affair, but i earned the status of 'committed' among my friends(that was a big deal in school):). Everything was going smoothly until something happened which really left a mark in my life..

I had a good friend in school..Ms V(let it be like that!). She wasn't so glamorous or sexy like the other 'beauties' of our class. But she had beautiful eyes and long hair like Kavya Madhavan(that time Kavya was our beauty concept..now Katrina Kaif,Priyanka Chopra..):). She studied with during 9th and 10th standard.. I never thought of loving her even in my wildest dreams. Another thing was that she knew about my affair with the other gal. So we were moving forward as very good friends until my friends started doubting us:(. My close friends and her friends started making rumours that we were in love. Especially i should thank my very best friend 'Nipin' for creating all the troubles. At a cursed moment, in front of our friends she shouted that she loves me. Everyone got happy as she vomited what they wanted, but for me the earth stood still for sometime. She soon came to apologise to me saying that she said it after losing all her patience and she never meant anything seriously. But I'm a boy and of course took advantage of that situation. She fell into a fix and it almost took two days for her to get out of that. Finally she said a 'yes' to my proposal with a charming smile. That was one of the moments I should have really celebrated in life, but then i got into a fix. I understood i was screwed up!:(. 'A friend in need is a friend in deed'..I went straight to Nipin to discuss my problem. After his deep calculations, he urged me to proceed with Ms V also keeping other gal by side. Y blame him alone?? I am the person to take final decision, i could've rejected her..But i proceeded with his plans:). Then it was romance time in class! I sat near to her, exchanged glances during classes, passed messages in paper bits..Wow that was too exciting! But as like every relation ours too had ego clashes,disputes etc. She was always possessive about me..Also too emotional and sensitive. I always had time to spend with my friends and other gals, but never for her! I always shouted at her for no reason, in fact i was avoiding her! One day she asked whether we can end this drama?? She was finding it difficult to adjust with me! In her terms, i was too 'bad'..Moreover a gal needs very much care and love from her boyfriend, which i never gave! That moment i felt completely empty, i was shattered in a way; Because i loved her! But i never let her off. From the next day i started becoming decent(for that i got nicely from my friends:P). Later on i started loving her very much..Romantic days were back again:). She was very happy that i changed for her. When we boys fall in love, we think she is all ours. I took that freedom too, a moment i will remember throughout my life. I don't know who all were there at class that time..We were talking for a long time, laughing..Her smile and gestures were tempting me like anything, so many times i felt like kissing her but others were there..Finally i couldn't control myself and 'i held her by her waist'..She stood there petrified! I don't know how much long i held her like that, but i enjoyed those moments like anything(i think she too):). And another moment was just before our x'mas examinations, when i held her hands for sometime:). Coming to the final part, this relation also got broke up:(. She had a lot of problems at home(which she never said to me). Saying this issues and some unjustifiable reason, she suggested a break up. I lost all my temper, tore and threw away the card which i wanted to give her.After that we haven't talked much, i saw her for the last time on March 23,2004. Her eyes were filled with tears that time..May be she was bidding me a final goodbye or she still loved me??

Epilogue: Ms V vanished like anything..No one knows where she is or what she is doing and all? I tried to find her many ways..but no use:(. And my relation with other gal ended soon, but often i see her. And here i am struggling with a fucking course called BTech..But now no love, no tensions..Happy:)

(P.S: I am not trying to be another Chetan Bhagat..Whatever i have written is what happened in my life, no exaggeration nothing)!

17 comments:

abhishek said...

ok...dat wz pretty gud...u sed it bro..wen u r in luv/reln u won't understand how deep u r in2 it or how sincere u r...1s u brkup u get 2 knw wat it takes 2 b in a relation..am i ryt??
BTW wers d othr gal now???;)..lol..

Gautham said...

yes bro..u sd it:)..other gal is in tvm only;)

sachin said...

uveee..6th std huh...laughed a bit reading this and its a gud plain read.And Ms.V happend in 10th..may b they can be jst infatuations.Though often we do hav a lasting impression of our first love(or whatevr).Life is always rollin on ...btw hw did the relation with other gal end??u broke up or she...

aravindk2004 said...

hmm!!@gautham: really liked the way u r writing my kunjaniya!then abt the love story ,its nice to be called as one of the dramatised version of a wonderful time in ur scool life!!luv in 6th standard !mmm!!ya can be!may be infactuation aswell:)!bt thats irrelevant in case of literature !!anyways u keep on blogging !u have given me some standard of writings !so keep up with that !am xpecting some thing big ,intersting and "spicy" next time!![coz most of ur life is full of adventures na he he!] luv u kutta !!tc !!

Divya said...

i can say 1 thing dude,dey were all just infatuations.it is bound 2 happen sometime or other but d most important thing is v learn frm all dis..giv urself som time..u vl fall in lov again n when u do i m sure it vl stay wid u 4 evr...:-)

nipin said...

avante oru puluttiya kada,eni meelal kada ezhutiya, a ky naan vettum,...
oormayirikkatte!!!!

anwar said...

ya good post man, i enjoyd it.ur writing is good though i feel there is room for improvement.keep on blogging.just like nandu chetan said post aLL such spicy stories in ur life. cus urs i know, is one filled wit many adventures. and btw i wud like to know in personal abt this story.bcos this was an extremely enjoyable one.and fotget abt all those idiots who say infatuation and all.love happens and it happens anywhre,anytime irrespective of anything cus human were born to love.

Deepal said...

haha. nice comment by nipin chettan :D =))
"I am not trying to be another Chetan Bhagat".
ateniku ishtapetu :)
Nice post.
I second to whatever Divya has commented

Devajyoti Ghosh a.K.a Dj said...

nice .. very honest and straight from the heart .. keep it up !

ariyathe said...

haha kollam; the simplicity is in itself apt for a film. ;]

And haha Chetan Bhagat.. nice postscript=]

sujith7f said...

Sorry Gautam .... Chetan s way outta ur league man ..... though it was a bit too long... But thanx for sharing ..... Like they say , U ve never lived life properly , if u have'nt loved and lost in love :) , its a different kinda pain ain't it(if it is'nt then , sorry gautham but u wer just infatuated) ........Anyway ,. keep writing .....

vibez said...

complex story , but not as much as mine :)

Gautham said...

@ deepal,devajyoti: thanx a lot!sujith, i have clearly written i am not writing to become another chetan..i wrote what happened in my life!

NEEYA ............ said...

@Gautham:U can surely b the Next Chethan Bhagath...
Down 2 Earth Language,Frank way of putting things...
Fast pace and vividness of the style...

All the Best Gautham.....

NEEYA ............ said...

But apart from Chethan Bhagath as u said u r not adding any exaggeration Techniques....

I only mean that u can become the "writer Of best-sellers"

Gautham said...

@neeya: thanks a lot for your comments..it really inspires me to write more..and like to see your opinions about my other blogs too.. wish i become a good writer one day..as you said 'writer of best-sellers':)

remyreji said...

wow! u had a hidden writer in u eh? :) i pretty much enjoyd dis piece! expecting more from you! ;)