Saturday

Adieu 2010!




Year 2010 has been one of the best years in my life. It should be ,as it all started by saying 'cheers' with my dearest schoolmates:)..When it comes to drinking, the year had been outstanding. The year also marked the end of my college life:(..The last days in college were simply awesome and enjoyed to the core. My last birthday in college was made a quite memorable one by my college mates and schoolmates, right from the birthday bumps to the booze party, dinner etc. I was very fortunate to be a member of the 'Sprdh' committee, the first united fest conducted by our college. It laid a base to the juniors and i really hope they do very well with 'Cult a'way' (the fest conducted by SCT college in February 2011)! I was honored when i got the chance to lead our college team for NIT Ragam'10 where we performed well. I can't ever forget the 'Romanov Nite' with my friends there, it was one hell of a booze party. The last days of my college life were simply rocking and too emotional:)..But friends, missing college life will be one of the hardest thing you will ever experience in life!


The year 2010 also presented me with some good friends. While talking about friends, i should mention about 'Billiards Cafe', which was my second home last year. We spend more time chatting rather than playing snooker there. I was gifted with a lot of friends who really mean a lot to me now:)..The last semester in college turned out be a good period for making new friends, who still continues to be the best part of my life:)..This blog will be incomplete if i forget to mention about my dear schoolmates, with whom i spend most of the time last year. We had an unforgettable reunion 10 days back which really brought our best days back. The best resolution i can take on this new year will be to be in touch with all my friends forever..The only resolution i won't break:)


When it comes to writing, it had been a fantastic year for me. I got too many appreciations for my blogs and writings. I should say my approach to the field got more professional. For that i should thank my dear friends for their never ending encouragement. Hope i can soon publish a book:)..Photography is another thing which made me happy throughout the year. I was able to meet many talented photographers and acquire more knowledge in this field. I always dream about the day when i will be holding by first DSLR cam! I love to take these two professions very seriously this year. Some of the movies released last year really amused me. The best example will be 'Inception', a pure blend of exceptional scripting, direction and acting. I was very happy to watch some really good films in Malayalam after a long time. My pick for the top movies of the year will be  'Pranchiyettan&The Saint', 'Cocktail' and 'Best Actor' (among the movies i watched)! Gautham Menon continued to encourage me with his latest flick 'Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya'. Some of the movies suddenly inspires me to get into film direction. Hope my day will soon come!


I hope this year will be another great one for me. I would love to excel in my writing and photography. Hope i will keep u entertained with my writings. I am not talking any resolutions this year, as i have a tendency of breaking them the very next moment:)..I wish everyone a very, very happy 2011..Have a great year ahead..Keep supporting..God Bless You all!!!

7 comments:

Deepal said...

Nice one bro! :) Booze booze thanna :P Adutha varshavum athu tudarate ennu ashamsikunu \m/ HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO! Btw padam cheyuvanel enikum role oke tharane :P

appuz said...

keep writing bro...hav a gr8 year ahead n may god bless u thru out...:).....happy new year...!

Gautham said...

@deepal: thanks bro and a very happy new year to you too:)..sure, neeyayirikkum ente filmile hero:P
@appu: thanks..happy new year dear:)

NEEYA ............ said...

:)
Hope 2 Cya in Director's hat soon!
Have a Happy New year!!(bELATED)

Gautham said...

@neethu: thanks dear:)..ya i hope it will soon happen! and expecting a lot more of ur write-ups this year:)..belated new year wishes!

Divya said...

hey 1st of all once again happy nw year ma frnd.indeed d reunion party was an unforgetful one.really enjoyed it a lot :-)..
n ya i rmbr ur new year party too.n also ur frnds told me abt ur b'day party n dat too i knw u had a grt tym !!! :-P
hope dis yr vl also b a grt one for u n i m eagerly waiting for ur book ,i mean ur books 2 b published..!!
hope i vl b able 2 lay ma hands on it soon dear...
all d very best!!!!

Gautham said...

@divya: thanks a lot dear..may whatever you wished for me come true this year:)