Wednesday

Journey as a Writer!


It's been long since I wrote something. Well I was pretty busy with some written works, so just took a gap from blogging. Still now I haven't got a topic or story to write, so this will be a very casual blog. I am happy to inform you all that my blog is completing its second year on coming 21st. Still can't believe I wrote continuously for two years that too without boring you people! Firstly I should thank my dear friend Lakshmi for bringing me back to writing that too during engineering 3rd year, which was the worst year of my college life. Her support was the main reason why at least some people recognize me as a good writer, thanks a lot my dear pal! Then to Sidharth who encouraged me from the beginning. He also gave me some writing tips which I think helped me to improve. The only sad thing is that still he is too lazy to write; we are losing a very good writer! Back to my blog, I’m too excited to say that total blog views are approaching the grand 10,000 mark! Among the views my first article ‘Thoovanathumbikal’ and ‘Remembering Monisha’ tops the list. All blogs are dear to me, but these two holds a special place in my heart along with all the blogs about my college life.


I hope I will be able to continue entertaining all of you with my writing. I want to present more and more interesting articles, same time I have to move on with my written articles to achieve what I desire the most..To publish a book! Hope everything will work out as I hope. I feel too proud when people address me as a writer because that’s what I love to hear always in this life. This blog will be incomplete if I forget to mention some of the important persons in my life who have always been my support. Thanks to my team YODC (especially Chegu, Balan, Abi, Archit, Prabhu), Megha, Shabnam, Nandini (my editor too), Karthika, Ganga, Aparna, Neethu, Karnan, Chintoo, Aswathy, Monu, Deepal, Sarath, Divya, Shamin, Nipin, Jai, Naveen, Tarun, Anwar, Vinay Devi etc for the immense support always! I will be back with an interesting article soon..Till then you all take care and have a superb Diwali next week.

9 comments:

[ sT.dEviL ] said...

I never knew you had a blog , dude ! Good work ! Keep posting more ! Way to go ! :-)

Gayathri Jeaks said...

dreams do come true :)

Deepal said...

Keep writing bro! and happy diwali too :) Adichu smashiko :P

Divya Sudarsanan said...

wat can i say..i m very happy dat u r nw really being recognized as a writer n u r really getting serious abt it.nw al i want 2 c is ur buk being published..!! :-) all d best fr ur future lyf dear frnd!! :-)may god bless!!

Vishnu Raghav said...

2 years is indeed a long time dude.. i appreciate your consistency in writin.. keep up t gud work.. :)and keep writin..

sruthi jayachandran said...

:) nice one. i should also see to get back into my blog.

namesakegirl said...

keepp writing da...never lose the spirit da....god bless u da :)

Gautham said...

@anup: thanx a lot chetta :-)
@gaya3,divya: thanks for ur support always! :-)
@vishnu: sure aliya..thanks for the support :-)
@sruthi: thanks :-) u shud keep writing more!
@namesakegirl: thanks :-D

lakshmi said...

thnks a lotttt mashe...writing was always there in you...dats y it has continued uninterruptedly for two years unlike ur btech..wink..keep writing mashe..it realy fun reading ur blog..it truly gives a belly ache!!with each blog i cud see a vast improvement in ur narrative skills..keep up the good job!!